Thursday, August 26, 2010

3 days

so...
packing is hard. it's hard to predict where i'll be going and what clothes i'll need.
i have way too many jackets. too many shoes. it's really hard editing shit into one large suitcase.
i wish i had a more carefree attitude (or more $$ so i can just buy everything there, never happening)

saying bye is hard. its ONLY 3 1/2 months and i know i'll be sad and say, "it was too short!" once i get over there. my parents never show any sadness when i leave to go places (no tears when i left for college), but i know they are sad because so much $$$ is going to be going out (jk!!!)

there is a part of me that is extremely sorry to my parents. this is an extremely selfish thing for me to do.......
but one of my mentors tells me that its my time to be selfish (although i dont feel a lazy girl like me should "deserve" anything like this!!)
so let's make every minute of this trip worthwhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 FIGHTINGGGG!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment