Friday, August 20, 2010

my uniform?



PACKING. UGH! packing is so hard especially with limited space and an option loving person like me. everything i have been packing i have to imagine when/where/& how many times i can wear it because i am not going to lug 2 full immigration luggage bags across paris! so far i have a lot of jackets...its kind of nuts, and i totally get it from my dad who probably has bought every single black jacket from every brand out there. they look the same, but to him they arent and i completely understand!
so overall everything i have packed is much more glam than what i wear here...mostly because i feel like people there will appreciate more, and i have been buying things over the year with "Oh, I can totally wear this in Paris" and imagining myself walking the cobblestone streets with a beret and latte in hand. i know it's not going to be like that, so i need to wake up from that dream! haha!

so these are my dreaaaaaaaaaam outfits. the olsen twins. ugh, i worship them. leather moto shearling, i die (and not because of the cold!) leather black boots, fur = i want it allllllll

anywho, i'll try to post pics of myself there (my roommate is a photographer, what!) but knowing me i am completely lying right now cause i am terribly shy when asking others to take a picture of just me.



No comments:

Post a Comment