Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

well...actually its 10/11 here Paris time.

Missing all my family and friends mostly because I am sick!!!! I'm dying a slow, slow death

I haven't updated in a bit but I guess that it is a good thing because I've been busy actually doing things and not glued to my only friend, my computer :)

Fashion week has been over for a few days, I was so happy to sit second row(!!!) at Elie Saab, had a blast at the launching of my brother's magazie (DDD & met Catherine Baba!) and a lot of other fab things I can't remember at the moment...

Oh! I went to Versailles this past weekend with my out of town friends....AMAZING! I will update with pics of the Takashi Murakami exhibit! I got in for free because I am a student! haha highlight of my weekend!

xx
S

No comments:

Post a Comment