Saturday, October 2, 2010

im back

I haven't written in such a long time...
which means that I've been doing more things than just grocery shopping and watching internet tv! yay!

My brother is in town for 3 weeks covering fashion week & of course visiting me! I feel like the luckiest girl really...I mean, I never expected to have anyone be able to visit me (hell,$$$!), but just in the month of Octobre, I will have 3 of my friends from Chicago visit! How lucky am I?

The weather has gotten slightly chilly, and rainy for the most part! School is still crazy in my opinion, only because it takes up such a large chunk of the day (and who wants to go out after school with like a huge makeup bag)! I'm sad we aren't able to go out during school hours to people watch at the shows....but maybe I will find a way!

There's so much more to explain, but at I the moment I feel so overwhelmed! I still have my moments of homesickness at random times, but am so glad to be in Paris. It made me really happy to see my brother "oo" & "aww" at everything around us because I still can't believe I'm here, let alone with my brother! Truly thankful and will always remember this!

How are you all at home? Let me know, will write more later!

xx, bon weekend!

1 comment:

  1. :D glad to hear you and jmin are having fun together! 3 Chicago visitors? haha I'm starting to feel guilty for not being one of them... hahaha

    ReplyDelete