Sunday, September 19, 2010

quick update

Hey ya'llllll
Thought I wold quickly update before I leave for school!
Went to my first internship yesterday at Cirque d'hiver (a real circus!!!)
It was for a hair show hosted by Parisian stylist Michel Dervyn! We worked under the chief makeup artist, Audrey B and it was quite an experience!
The circus backdrop was truly magical, I think I am more excited about having been inside a real, old circus than doing the job! 
They fed us there...and WOW...I had cookies (pepito!!) and drip (AH!!) coffee alllllllllllll morning and then lunch was pasta and salad (no one ate the salad) and a dessert bar (I had the most incredible apple pie..I hate cooked fruit and the apples tasted like FRESH apples).
I nearly passed out from all the food. It's been awhile since I had real food (besides the food my roommate graciously cooks a couple times a week). The coffee was the highlight of the day....

Anyways, I will update with pictures when I get back from school ! Hope you had a great weekend, bon matin! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment