Monday, November 22, 2010

#31

Ferris wheel at Concorde, hipstamatic, taken by moi
I've been in Paris for almost 3 months and I only have 31 posts...tsk tsk.
The rain stopped for the most part last week but began again saturday night. SOO COLLDDDDDD. and since it gets dark so early I hate doing anything outside. hmmp.

I officially have exactly 1 month left in this city. What is left for me to do? This city has started to become my home and I feel like I am getting lazy about doing things...BUT you all know I'll do something about it!

It's exam week at school so we basically have the whole week off! I have internships all week so the only days I have off are Thursday (Turkey day!!) and Saturday! I'll be on set of a tv program tomorrow--something about Michael Jackson, Friday is a makeover party at the Gap (yeah Americain!), and Sunday is another defile (fashion show)! I guess they are trying to have us 3 monthers get the most out of our time left at the school!

I still haven't bought flowers here yet for myself. I was hoping visitor #1 & #2 would have bought me flowers but those boys are SLOW~~~~haha. 

I have so much shopping to do before I leave! Gifts for all (unless I end up eating it all before). I plan on buying teas, soaps, chocolates, & a couple of wines.

Speaking of wines...I've been a serious wino. I drink 1/2-1 bottle a night about a few times a week....hehe it's the best when the weather outside is cold!! 

more updates to come

1 comment:

  1. ATTA GIRL! I'm proud of your Parisian wine-consumption levels. :D

    ReplyDelete