Thursday, November 11, 2010

je suis desolee

I fooking suck at updating this thing.
I think it's mostly cause I know no one reads it and I'm too lazy to write out everything...whyyyy?

Anyways, Octobre (no that isnt a spelling mistake) was an amazing month for me. My brother came for three weeks. I saw him launch his magazine at Colette with Larry Clark, I had someone to go to cafes & eat crazy delicious things with, and we reflected on how far we've both come considering this has been both of our dreams for so long.
photos by blue


After my brother left, my boyfriend came during my much needed holiday from school. Low and behold, on the third day he was here he proposed to me in front of the Eiffel Tower. I'm not very good with sappy moments, but if I could go back I would have screamed and did the whole jumping up thing (and worn a cuter outfit hehe).
et voila! the ring!

I'm screaming with joy inside right now...but once again I am alone. I have a little over a month left here in good ol' Paris, and I hope to eat and see as many things. I just hope it doesn't rain too much!!!

1 comment: