Wednesday, September 1, 2010

DAY 3

cred streetfsn.com

I wasn't going to update cause I just spent the last 8 hours walking around outside.
Finally made a commuter card so I can freely travel (although I'm scared to....too confusing!)
I had the thinnest, and yummiest pizza (4 formaggi; mozza, camembert, gorgonzola, chevre)
visted my school (so nice...glad its neat and clean!!!!)
made insurance (so surprised how cheap it is!!)
went to eiffel tower, palais de tokyo, louvre museum
met designer (& former chicagoan) eunhwa kim at her new studio
ohhhhh and my roomies and I did a little photoshoot (ones a photog & the other a model) how perfect of a trio are we? I definitely get a lot of work done!

I'm so dehydrated and my skin keeps breaking out into little pimples!! EWWWWW someone help!!

anyways, I hate nights at home cause I get so lonely and start missing you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment