Sunday, September 5, 2010

sunday




everything is like closed on sunday! I barely made it in time to the market to buy some ice cream (just a 'lil treat). now I'm  just sitting in my bed internetting as usual.

I miss my own routine back and home mostly because I miss my family, friends & and the ability to fully communicate in english

last night blue, sophie (my roommates) and I (they call me "min") went to meet blue's friend adrianna for a drink at this place called experimental drinks. lol. it reminded me of chicago/newyork bars but it was super tiny. probably the size of my living room! I had this drink...no clue what it really was (something along the lines of a caphrina) but it gave me a good buzz (for 11 euros holy shittt. haha) we went home after that so it was a chill night. I noticed that a majority of the people sit at the cafes and enjoy their beer or wine or food which I want to try soon! my brother is coming in a few weeks, so I'm excited to see him, but sad that I'll have school everyday! GUH.

so what will I do today? Thinking about either walking to parc sceux or taking the train to notre dame or luxemborg. or maybe I'll sleep cause I haven't been sleeping much and tomorrow is my first full day of school!!

Miss you guys, I'm so lonely! I wonder when it will go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment