Friday, September 3, 2010

DAY 5

I'm going to stop numbering days after this cause it's beginning to sounds like a prison sentence or something.
Today I had school--first day!
My class is huge...I want to say that its like 30+ people?
Dany Sanz was there to talk about her journey and experiences of bringing her vision and passion (for good  quality makeup, spreading knowlege) to life. 
The whole time I was sitting there (didn't understand much cause it was all in French...but I had a translator for a little bit) I just couldn't believe how lucky and fortunate I am to be able to follow my dreams.
Another thing I couldn't believe was how all these other people are able to afford a whole year's tuition (mine was around $6000 USD for only 3 months and you have to pay it all upfront). So I better work hard and make good money when I get back to the US!
Oh! I'm the only American in my class.......as of now. I hear the group that met earlier in the day had more diversity and Americans. Almost everyone minus a handful of us are French....crazy.

I feel so sick (crazy headache) because all I had to eat today was pain au chocolate and starbucks coffee. The ride home was a bitch cause I got lost for a little bit and the trains have no ac. UGHH.

I thought I'd never say this, but the US is a GOOD place to live. We have everything at our disposal (and for cheap). The only thing we lack is the European passe-ness and culture. lol.

I bought real groceries after I got home from school. Thank god the supermarket is so close and thankfully its a discount market so things are a little cheaper!!!!!!

My skin hasn't gotten any better for those of you who are wondering....HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment